It’s a new ballgame — how will your staff get the high-quality education and CEUs they need?
When it comes to professional development in healthcare, a lot has changed over the past few years: team members working remotely, live events canceled or scaled back and educational budgets cut to the bone. At the same time, the need for informed, well-trained staff has never been greater — especially for those involved with coding, billing and documentation of peripheral, cardiology and CRM procedures.
Comprehensive Cardiology All-Access Pass: Right for the times
Now all of your team members, whether remote or on-site, can access the same high-quality educational and reference resources, thanks to our Comprehensive Cardiology All-Access Pass. One affordable fee puts the latest MedLearn Publishing cardiology resources at everyone’s fingertips. Access is unlimited and available 24/7, anywhere there’s an internet connection.
Minimizing risk, maximizing reward
From miscoding to modifier misuse, noncompliant practices continue to undermine revenues from cardiology services. With guidance from our comprehensive set of cardiology resources, you can take control of the nagging issues that may put you at risk for claim denials, underpayment and auditor action, while mastering all the latest changes to codes and coding rules.
An easier pathway to essential CEUs
Continuing education is as important as always. With our Comprehensive Cardiology All-Access Pass, earning them is easier than ever. The webcast included with your pass has been approved by AAPC for 1.5 continuing education hours.
Here’s a look at what you’ll get with your subscription:
- Unlimited instant access to the complete and current set of cardiology resources in our library
- One-year archive of our trusted edition-based publications, so you can refer back as needed to patient dates of services from the prior calendar year
- Save 30% when you buy the print editions of the books included with this subscription
- Earn CEUs for AAPC, AAPC-CCC and AAPC-CIRCC credentials
- Easily accessible — view content wherever and whenever you need it, any place you have internet access
- Cloud-based architecture — no software to install or update; simply log in and you’ll get the answers you need
- Save time and effort with “favorites” and other quick-search functions that enable you to zero in on pertinent information
- Get notifications when new or updated resources are available, as well as alerts about upcoming events
- Enjoy significant savings versus purchasing resources individually
- Multiple subscription options to fit any size organization, team and budget
- Dedicated account representative to answer your questions and offer technical support, as needed
Three easy steps to subscribe:
Follow these steps to activate your Comprehensive Cardiology All-Access Pass:
- Choose the subscription that meets the needs of your organization and staff, whether it’s one user or your entire team.
- Once you’ve registered, we’ll send you an email with login information, allowing you to immediately access the portal and all its resources.
- You’ll also receive an access code and link to share with your team, according to the terms of your subscription.
- Peripheral & Cardiology Coder searchable eBook — guides you to the correct codes for diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization and peripheral procedures, as well as diagnostic cardiology and noninvasive vascular procedures.*
- Peripheral & Cardiology Coding Charts — at-a-glance visual representation of coding for peripheral, diagnostic and interventional cardiology procedures; arch, head and neck imaging; and lower extremity vascular interventions.
- Cardiac Rhythm Management Coder searchable eBook — covers a broad range of CRM devices and procedures, including pacemakers, cardioverter-defibrillators, subcutaneous defibrillators, electrodes, noninvasive program stimulation, EP studies, ablation and cardiovascular electronic device analysis.*
- Cardiology Reimbursement & Compliance Update webcast — get up to speed with the latest code changes pertaining to peripheral and cardiology services, plus solutions to common areas of difficulty and confusion. Available live and on-demand.
*Subscribers may also order the print editions of this book at a 30% discount. Contact us here to learn how.