- Monday Rounds: Ronald Hirsch, MD, vice president of R1 Physician Advisory Services, will be making his Monday Rounds with another installment of his popular segment.
- Hot Topics: Monitor Mondays senior correspondent Nancy Beckley, president and CEO for Nancy Beckley and Associates, will have all the latest news and the Monitor Mondays Listener Survey.
- Cybersecurity: Cybersecurity authority Timothy Powell, CPA, will report on the latest example of security breach that exposed protected health information (PHI) during the course of a routine request for proposal (RFP).
- America’s Rural Health Report: Topic authority Janelle Ali-Dinar, vice president of rural health for MyGenetx, will return to report on saving healthcare for rural populations.
- Risky Business: Healthcare attorney David Glaser with Fredrikson & Byron will have another example of a potentially troublesome issue that could pose a risk to your facility.
Register now for this special news broadcast coming your way on Monday, Oct. 2, 2017 at 10 a.m. ET.
Monitor with us.™
PROGRAM NOTE: Dedicated physicians need their evaluation and management (E/M) services accurately coded and documented in order to ward off investigations by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General (HHS OIG) and audits from third-party auditors. Coming soon will be an exclusive RACmonitor four-part, on-demand series on E&M that can help you protect your facility and physicians. Register now on the RAC University bookstore.