Monday, April 2, 2018
Special News Broadcast
10-10:30 a.m. EST; 7-7:30 a.m. PST
Dale C. Van Demark, JD
Partner, McDermott Will & Emery
Administrator, Patient Financial Services,
Montefiore Nyack Hospital.
Nancy Beckley, MS, MBA, CHC; David Glaser, Esq.;
Ronald Hirsch, MD, FACP, CHCQM;
Timothy Powell, CPA; and J. Paul Spencer, CPC, CPC-H
Telemedicine, considered to be an electronic lifeline for rural healthcare, is a rapidly growing sector of health care in the United States that has recently gone through a significant expansion.
Returning to Monitor Mondays to provide an update to his October 2017 report on the CHRONIC Act and MedPac’s report on Telemedicine, will be attorney Dale C. Van Demark, a partner at McDermott Will & Emery in Washington, D.C.
The broadcast rundown also will include:
- Monday Rounds: Ronald Hirsch, MD, vice president of R1 Physician Advisory Services, will be making his Monday Rounds with another installment of his popular segment.
- Hot Topics: Monitor Mondays senior correspondent Nancy Beckley, president and CEO for Nancy Beckley and Associates, will report on all the latest hot topics and present the Monitor Mondays Listener Survey.
- Risky Business: Healthcare attorney David Glaser with Fredrikson & Byron will report on another example of a potentially troublesome issue that could pose a risk to your facility.
- 340B Update: Monitor Mondays national correspondent Timothy Powell, CPA, will report on the status of the controversial 340B drug program.
- Medicare Advantage Report: Monitor Mondays national correspondent J. Paul Spencer will continue to report on the vexing issue of Medicare Advantage. Spencer is a senior healthcare consultant for DoctorsManagement.
Register now for this trending topic broadcast coming up at 10 a.m. EST on Monday, April 2.